Saturday 30 June 2012

WINTER HEAT


CRAZY WEATHER. I don't understand what's going on with brazilian's weather. As you know, we had some freezing days during autum - not the kind of freezing days people face in New York or Stockholm, but freezing days for brazilian's pattern (and believe me, this days can be really cold!) - but winter has just arrived (it started about two weeks ago, actually) and I'm still waiting for an opportunity to wear leather jackets and drink hot chocolate. 
It's unbelievable, isn't it?  It seems like yesterday I was complaining about winter, wishing to live summer all over again and right now, look at me, here I am, going crazy with this terrible heat, wishing that some kind of cold wind blows around. 
I still love summer, I love sunny days, I prefer summer style instead winter's, but this time I just can't deal with this heat anymore. Not just because it's damn hot at all, but because it's dry like August - month we face the most terrible weather ever in Brasília. Damn!

CRAZY WEATHER. Entender o clima de Brasília é quase uma missão impossível! Depois de alguns dias congelantes durante o outono, eis que chega o inverno e eu continuo esperando sentada por uma oportunidade de usar casacos e beber chocolate quente.
Parece que foi ontem que eu andava reclamando sobre o frio que tava fazendo e agora, olhem só pra mim! Cá estou eu, me redimindo diante do inverno, e pedindo que São Pedro mande um ventinho gelado pra eu curtir pelo menos metade das roupas de frio que eu tenho (que já são bem poucas! Só pra vocês terem uma noção do drama). 
Continuo amando o verão de todos os jeitos - desde os vestidos levinhos até o clima maravilhoso - mas sinceramente, não tá dando pra lidar com esse calor, não! Não só porque Brasília tá pior que o deserto do Saara, mas principalmente porque além de quente, anda super seco por aqui. O que por sinal, me faz lembrar de Agosto, o mês com o pior clima ever em Brasília. Complicado...


ANA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment