Monday 23 July 2012

OUTFIT INSPO: PAULA PUTZ

KNITS. I remember when I was about 15 years old and I had a passion for knits. Even though they weren't trendy at the time, I couldn't stop wearing them. And how could I? One single piece that was comfy and cute at the sime time?! Come on, dude! I really couldn't resist.
So, you can imagine the way I freaked out when I realized they were "in", can't you?
And since they became trendy, I have been in love with the combo knits + shorts. And when this lovely combo comes with another trend I love so much - I mean, sneakers - how couldn't I love it?! Everything I would like to be wearing today, if I had a reason to pull off my pjs, of course.

KNITS. Tinha escrito um texto enorme mas não gostei, não me julguem. Tricô + shorts + sneaker = sucesso! Paula me matando com esse look lindo de morrer, e o melhor, super desprentecioso! Perfeito pra quando eu resolver colocar a cara pra fora de casa e largar meu pijama de lado! #fériasfeelings



ANA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment