Sunday 15 July 2012

SUNDAY!


GOOD NEWS. Last post was a little bit uncommon, if I can call it this way. The thing is that I was so, so, SO happy with some news that I couldn't wait to share it with you, even when this "sharing" means blogging something not that organized. Or beautiful, if you prefer.
Yes, I was approved at the university. This time, to study what I always wished for: comunication.
And man, how was I suposed to not freak out with such a good new?! I hope you understand it.
Now I gotta go! It's such a beautiful sunny Sunday today and I need to enjoy it anyway!
See you tomorrow, ladies!

GOOD NEWS. Último post foi meio "alocka", né? É, eu sei. Mas é que eu tava tão, mas tão feliz, que precisava compartilhar um pouquinho de toda essa felicidade com vocês, mesmo que de qualquer jeito. Sim, eu passei no vestibular, dessa vez pro curso que eu sempre quis! O curso certo, na hora certa. Como não pirar na batatinha com uma notícia dessas?! 
Anyway, espero que vocês entendam. Agora deixa eu ir porque tenho que terminar de me arrumar pra aproveitar um pouquinho esse domingo lindo!
Vejo vocês amanhã, ladies!


ANA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment