Sunday 24 June 2012

DECOR: SMALL BATHROOM

GREAT IDEA. Decor is always something great to talk about. Besides the fact that, like it or not, we will need to face it in our lives soon or later, when you like it, decor can be as cool as fashion. Since I was about twelve years old I dream about living in my own cute decorated apartment. Of course, back and forth, my tastes changed a lot. Something I used to love when I was a teenager now seems to be fool or last season, but my love for decor was always the same. 
I already blogged about it sometimes, never the same way I blogged about fashion, but as it's something I love and, in a way or another, this blog is nothing else than a place to talk about what I like and dislike, decor will always have it's place here. 
So, as I do with outfits I like, I have an inspiration file in my computer with decor ideas. And today I was looking this file when I saw this cute small bathroom. 
I need to admit I like huge houses with huge rooms - who doesn't right? - but sometimes small places seems to be much more my kind. And at least in Brazil, they're getting more and more common. With apartment's prices so high and families getting shorter and shorter, it's getting common too see more and more small apartments instead huge flats. 
At the a first sight, small places seems to be easier to decorate but to be honest, I think they're worse. There's no place to everything, you need to use the place in the right way, according to your needs, and at the same time you can't make it look too much... Hard task, but showed in a great way in this bathroom. It's really small, as you can see, but cute and clean, just the way a bathroom needs to be.  I would love to have a bathroom like this one in my future apartment.


ANA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment