Tuesday 26 June 2012

OUTFIT INSPO: COLD SUNNY DAY

FREEZING SUNNY DAY. I'm awake - and freezing - since 7 am. Not the kind of thing I use to do very often when I'm on vacation - or while my classes are suspended, as it is in fact - but once I slept last night at my bf's apartment, he needed to go out early this morning and I needed a ride, what should I do except this little sacrifice? Better than comming home by bus or on foot, at least.
Anyway, I arrived home feeling sleepy, but not sleepy enough to go to bed. Once awake, I guess it's hard to go to bed again. With a world - and an agenda - full of things to do, how could I think about going to bed, right?! So I decided to look for something to blog - something easy, because I'm not well enough to write a deep post - and I ended up finding this beautiful outfit. A great idea for a sunny cold day as I'm facing today and as I know many readers are going to face during summer.

ANA ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment